Benefits For Overseas Pakistanis To Buy Property In Pakistan
If you’re an overseas Pakistani considering purchasing property in Pakistan, contact a reputable real estate agent to learn more about the process to buy property in Pakistan and to find the perfect property for your needs.
Are you an overseas Pakistani thinking about purchasing property in Pakistan? There are many benefits to doing so.
Below Are Some
- You can take advantage of the current market conditions.
- You can get more for your money.
- You can tap into the growing economy.
- You can be a part of Pakistan’s future.
Now is a great time to buy property in Pakistan for overseas Pakistanis. The real estate market is booming and there are many opportunities to get more for your money. The economy is growing and there is a lot of potential for Pakistan’s future. Investing in Pakistan’s future is a smart move and will pay off in the long run.
The Pakistani government has announced a new scheme that will allow overseas Pakistanis to purchase property in Pakistan. This is a major development for the country and one that is sure to have a positive impact on the economy.
There are several reasons why this is a good move for the Pakistani government. Firstly, it will allow more money to flow into the country. This is important for the economy and will help to create jobs and boost growth. Secondly, it will help to increase the supply of property in Pakistan, which is currently in short supply. This will help to bring down property prices and make it more affordable for local people to buy a home. The scheme is also likely to have a positive impact on the Pakistani diaspora. Overseas Pakistanis are often keen to invest in their home country but have been put off by the lack of opportunities. This scheme will give them the chance to do just that and could lead to a significant inflow of investment into Pakistan. All in all, this is a positive move by the Pakistani government and one that is sure to have a positive impact on the country.
Property investment for overseas Pakistanis has become easy as OPF itself has established housing schemes in different areas of Pakistan. Plots in these housing schemes, as OPF claims, have been allotted to overseas Pakistanis. These schemes are located in Islamabad, Gujrat, Lahore, Dadu, Peshawar, Mirpur (AJK), and Larkana.
GUIDELINE PROVIDED BY OVERSEAS PAKISTANI FOUNDATION FOR BUYING PROPERTY
- If you plan to buy property in Pakistan offered by a private housing scheme, verify with the local regulatory authority like Lahore Development Authority (LDA), Malir Development Authority (MDA), Faisalabad Development Authority (FDA), Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA), and Capital Development Authority (CDA) if the housing project is officially approved.
- Inquire from the administration of the housing scheme whether they will transfer the land in your name or just give you the allotment. OPF advises that the land should be transferred to your name
- If you are purchasing a property from a person, verify the registry title of the seller from the local authorities
- Once you have purchased a property through Registered Sales Deed, ensure that mutation is entered in the land record as it validates you as the property owner otherwise only the sales deed will not serve the purpose
- Open plots are most prone to illegal possession, therefore OPF advises that you construct a boundary wall with a gate to safeguard your property
Before purchasing property, publish a notice in your local newspaper
House-hunting is a tedious task. However, you can take a look at the Hashi GoC website, if you want to strike a profitable deal. Pro tip: Before buying any property, weigh the profits that you may gain against possible losses that may incur.
Keep a lookout for any emerging housing scheme in any major city. For instance, The Hash Mall and Hash Residency are commercial & residential mixed-building project that has recently attracted investors from across the globe. Approved by RDA, it promises to give a luxurious lifestyle to its residents. Make sure to explore this opportunity, especially considering how rules involving non-filers overseas Pakistanis are subject to change.
Opportunity For Overseas Pakistanis To Invest In Twin Cities:
Established in 2019 under the leadership of Syed Hashim Raza, Hashi Group of Companies is a real estate firm. With two state-of-the-art projects and 3 subsidiaries under its umbrella, Hashi GOC is transforming the world of real estate business. The company aims at providing excellent quality property consultancy and advisory services with legal documentation and valid certification.
Real Estate and Builders is the primary firm under Hashi GOC that provides property sale, purchase, and rental consultancy services. With transparency, trust, and growth as its primary focus, Hash Real Estate and Builders is changing the industry dynamics.
Moreover, with its professional teams, growing corporate culture, and excellent work ethics, it is helping clients in putting their investments in the right direction. Most property firms focus on generating more profits out of their services, while Hash Real Estate and Builders focuses on client needs and is setting new trends.